St John of God Bunbury Hospital has partnered with Bess home & community care Inc to establish a transport service between Busselton and Bunbury for patients attending cancer related appointments at the Bunbury South West Health Campus.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Wheelchair Access
- A high back/head rest wheelchair, Australian Standards, is available on request for patients that need to stay in a wheelchair for transport.
Passengers need to be self-caring as NO medical support is provided by the drivers.
Carers may accompany a patient subject to the availability of space.
The bus service is between Busselton Hospital and Bunbury South West Health Campus.
The service operates twice daily if needed, Monday to Friday subject to prior bookings.
Departure times vary to suit clients needs and will be advised upon contact with Bess.
Please ensure you are at the bus 15 minutes prior to departure.
A fee of $10.00 exists for transport between Busselton Hospital and Bunbury.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Accessing the Service:
1. Complete the Patient Information and Consent Form
- Available from our Bess office or download from our website, 188.8.131.52Patient Information & ConsentForm
- Once completed, the form will cover all future transfers
- Return form to Bess home & community care Inc
2. Book Transport
- Phone Bess on 9754 4716 to arrange transport for your medical appointment(s)
- Bookings must be made before 12.00pm (noon) the business day prior to travel.